…or the whole house if you want.
Here are some staging friendly ideas from Better Homes and Gardens on decorating your home this season:
- Miniature cypress trees are a great bargain at $5 – $10 a piece. They will survive outside and look better than empty planters and urns.
- Poinsettias come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your decor.
- Add sprigs of greenery to shimmering place settings. Go for an all white and silver theme with just a touch of natural evergreen.
- Spray paint branches silver and add them to a vase.
- Try a nature theme that is unique such as berries and ferns.
- Make your own wreath using an old frame and objects such as evergreen (blue juniper, norway spruce, holly, balsam, or blue spruce), ribbon, garland, fake snow, etc.
- Place electric candles in the windows rather than strings of lights outside. They are much easier to take down, friendly to all religions, and more forgivable if you leave them up past the holiday.